The next pie club is…
Saturday 23 November 2019 2pm to 4pm (venue to be released soon)
We’ve had a little pie holiday from events but we’re back and ready to try your pies!
The theme for this pie club is MUSICALS! Get your jazz hands ready roll (your pastry) and your song sheets (recipes) poised… who doesn’t love a good musical?!
If you’re new to pie club, don’t worry, we’re all friendly and even if you don’t come with a guest you’ll be welcomed to the group with plenty of pie to try.
The usual rules apply…
- Bake your own pie
- Keep to the theme (as close as you can!)
- Arrive promptly; no one wants to wait for pie
- The pie baker can bring ONE non-baking guest
- Please don’t buy your pie
- Don’t double dip or use out of date food! Food hygiene is a must.
- Don’t be mean about other pies, we’re not all Nigella!
- Please don’t book and not show up, that’s just rude!