The next pie club is on Saturday 17th February 10am-12pm.
PIE CLUB IS BACK!
It’s a new year so of course we had to bake up a new event! Come along to our next pie gathering to enjoy pies galore. The location will be emailed to you 48 hours prior to the event and it will be in Newcastle city centre.
The theme is your favourite TV show or movie of all time. So get your baking berets on and start thinking about the pie you’ll make. For some initial basting of the mind why not bake a Twin Peaks cherry pie or a Big Lebowski white Russian pie?!
If you’re new to pie club, don’t worry, we’re all friendly and even if you don’t come with a guest you’ll be welcomed to the group with plenty of pie to try.
The usual rules apply…
- Bake your own pie
- Keep to the theme (as close as you can!)
- Arrive promptly; no one wants to wait for pie
- The pie baker can bring ONE non-baking guest
- Please don’t buy your pie
- Don’t double dip or use out of date food! Food hygiene is a must.
- Don’t be mean about other pies, we’re not all Nigella!
- Please don’t book and not show up, that’s just rude!
Complete the form to reserve your place, we’ll confirm your pie place within 48 hours.