The next pie club is on Friday 27th April 7:30pm
We’re super excited to introduce our first night time pie club! We usually host our pie club during the day so we’re looking forward to this Friday night pie club.
Prepare yourself for a fabulous Friday night pie club with the theme ‘Night on the town’. So go out all out with the theme, it could be a boozy pie, a takeaway pie or even a hangover cure pie!
The location is in one of Newcastle’s best bars with fantastic cocktails and a great selection of beers and wines. We don’t usually reveal the location but this is too good not to shout about! We’re hosting the this Pie Club at Night Caps. The fabulous cocktail bar in Flat Caps Coffee at Carliol Square in Newcastle.
If you’re new to pie club, don’t worry, we’re all friendly and even if you don’t come with a guest you’ll be welcomed to the group with plenty of pie to try.
The usual rules apply…
- Bake your own pie
- Keep to the theme (as close as you can!)
- Arrive promptly; no one wants to wait for pie
- The pie baker can bring ONE non-baking guest
- Please don’t buy your pie
- Don’t double dip or use out of date food! Food hygiene is a must.
- Don’t be mean about other pies, we’re not all Nigella!
- Please don’t book and not show up, that’s just rude!
Complete the form to reserve your place, we’ll confirm your pie place within 48 hours.