The next pie club is…
Due to the current situation we’re not hosting any pie clubs at the moment but feel free to bake pies, eat pies and try out new pie recipes ready for when we can pie together again.
If you’d like to host a pie club in your own home with family, you can use our pie club rules to make it authentic!
The usual rules apply to any pie club…
- Bake your own pie
- Keep to the theme (as close as you can!)
- Arrive promptly; no one wants to wait for pie
- The pie baker can bring ONE non-baking guest
- Please don’t buy your pie
- Don’t double dip or use out of date food! Food hygiene is a must.
- Don’t be mean about other pies, we’re not all Nigella!
- Please don’t book and not show up, that’s just rude!